Should I be worried over my girlfriend sharing a house with 5 men?

she says they treat her like a little sister but im not sure

thanks for the help , all of you, i apppreciate it

Most Helpful Girl

• Can somebody say gangbang?
    Nah just kidding. I'm sure it's fine. Have some faith and put some trust in her. If she does ya dirty, leave her

• Thank you for MH

• thanks for giving me a really helpful answer

• More than happy to😊

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• if I trust my girlfriend. then I trust my girlfriend.

I think you need to trust my girlfriend... what do you think she's going to be some sort of sex slave to 5 guys? passed around like a dinner plate?

• no I don't, its just she dated one of them, and I got hurt a lot so I have a hard time trusting people , especially in a relationship

• well the fact that she dated one of them is the closest thing to an issue. I understand your position. I've been hurt in relationships before as well. if you trust your girlfriend then you have to let this happen, but of course don't be na├»ve and ignore potential red flags

• Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be cool about it at all. At least ONE of those dudes is whacking off to her lowkey. They share showers so they seeing her with nothing but a towel on, accidental boob/butt grazing when walking by, the thought of one of the guys saying to me: "Dude she sleeps like a baby man she's so cute" :) <- smug grin
    Boooyyy lol It's gonna go down man...

• I've had male roommates and never walked around the house in a towel

• well she has dated one of them before I met her

• Hell naw I definitely wouldn't be down for that

• I would be suspicious...

• What do you think is going to happen? Either you trust her or you don't.