Guys, What's your advice for a girl in high school who is looking for a boyfriend?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bother, most high school guys nowadays are fuckboys. But if you absolutely HAVE to have a boyfriend (which you shouldn't) then avoid the guys that care a lot about their popularity, both in school and on social media. Those guys are usually pretentious, self-absorbed pricks.

What Guys Said 3

• 1.) Ask guys out
    2.) ?
    3.) Profit

• Wait for a guy that appreciates you for you. It's hard to tell at times what is going through other people's heads but you should observe what a guy is like before making any major decisons. There are plenty of guys that are actually looking to have a relationship, but some (like myself) dont really have a clue what they're doing lol. But hey i would wait (even though waiting sucks i know) it will be better to be with someone who is truly loving and caring that you like instead of someone who you could care less for.

• Most guys that age are only after sex and are prepared to lie about everything and anything in order to get it.

• Not enough girls realize this before it's too late.

• @Xelebrum I realize it there's one guy who is talking to one of my friends and seeing how I react to it. Like he wants to feel wanted by me but he doesn't want me. He's an ass.