Guys, would you still remain facebook friends with a girl you dated?

Assume you did have very strong feelings for her and cared deeply for her when y'all were dating. Whether it ended good or bad, would you remain facebook friends with her even if you've moved on? Why or why not? Explain please.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I would remain friends I guess. That is because I am not the type of guy to keep grudges. After a break up I already move on after several days because I know that the relationship has ended for a reason. There is no need to avoid what has happened.. or at least that's how I see things :/

• Kudos for not keeping grudges. Classy. Thanks for your input.

What Guys Said 4

• Unless she gave me a very good reason not to, yes I would remain FB and IRL friends with her, because I'm not a salty person... much.

• Good answer. But what if you sort of got your heart broke or if it was a break up that neither of you could prevent? Would it it be difficult for you to be fb friends knowing that you still had feelings for her? What if you saw that she was with someone else (even if you're dating someone else too)?

• Can't really answer the heartbreak question, since I've never been in a relationship before, so I don't truly know how that feels. I wouldn't find it difficult to remain friends with her if I still had feelings for her, if anything I'd consider it a bonus that she still wants us to be on friendly terms, plus if it didn't work once, who says it's doomed forever?

If she's with someone else, good luck to her-- that's her business, not mine.

• I probably wouldn't be bothered to go in and unfriend her to prove some point. I barely use Facebook as it is

• no, her nosy ass doesn't need to know about my life

• No never. I would block her and then stalk her to make sure she stayed blocked.
    I would also leave creepy messages from an alternate profile threatening to fill her house with spiders.