Would you date someone who worked at KFC?

i was there today at lunch and only been to this kfc once before , so today was the first time I've seen this girl who works there . she a brunette , about my age or younger , somewhat attractive and had some piercings like a cute nose stud , not super hot but definitely pretty . but she seemed nice and maybe a bit interested , I don't know . but yeah the whole kfc thing to me , not sure , well I go there a bit but never knew any of the staff at my local one back home in person and definitely would of not dated any of them there . but this is a bigger city so some younger girls work there and kfc is oddly more popular , I live in a border city near quebec and you no have idea how popular kfc is in quebec , actually its call pfk in quebec but its very popular .

• Yes
  • Maybe it depend on the person
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Well...what do you do?

If you're also working in that same industry, then it's a good match.

However, if you actually have a decent job (40K+ a year), then no, this isn't a good match at all

• Well I'm in college for business so at some point hopefully I land a well paying business job or start up my own business

• Then unless she's in school, you really shouldn't date her

What Girls Said 7

• You can't let somethin as small as a girl workin at KFC get to you. don't let a job clarify who a girl is.

• This is a funny question! At least she works! Who cares if she works in KFC? Maybe she loves it and intends to carve a career out for herself in the fried chicken industry. Or maybe she's a med student working to pay her way through school. Or maybe she has a boyfriend. Or her mother is ill and she is holding down 3 jobs just to make ends meet. Why don't you talk to her and find out?

• Well this kfc is rate near a college so she is likely in college for something as she looked older than high school , and being sunday its likely only a part time job anyways , as when I first was there on friday earlier in the week she wasn';t workig then

• It's who she is, not what she does that should matter. Seriously! She is making her own money, how could there be ANY downside?

How would you like women to judge you based on where you make your living? It's not cool no matter who is doing the judging.

• I wouldn't judge her based on an occupation like that. I mean, you need to get to know her and see what she's all about; goals ect. She just might be a wonderful person once you get past that. This might be something temporary for her until she finds the job she truly desires. Maybe this is something that pays her bills and such.

• yes, it doesn't really matter to me if they work in fast food

• yes I would! ;) free fried chikin! :D

• I almost dated someone who works at burger king.

you can't quite judge someone depending upon there career

unless your planning on spending a lifetime with her.

but if she's like a teenager just have fun with her.(:

• She'd be like 20 maybe so this is not her career just a part time job I'm thinking , now though I'm wondering when I go in there next and if I go in regulary she's going to think I like her even though I went there for the food not knowing she'd be there as well . it mightget akward I wonder but at least I might get a chance to talk to her when I'm standing there waiting for order

What Guys Said 7

• Yea, if I liked the person... I don't think you can discredit someone for their job, who really enjoys their job anyway? It might be different if I was in a serious relationship with them and was considering marriage and kids since there's a lot more financial demand, other than that it really wouldn't bother me.

• This doesn't define a person.

• Yeah, at least she have a job.

• This is the funniest question I have read here so far.

• Seriously? A job is a job. Most people hate their jobs. You have a job to get money. Who cares what the job is as long as it's not illegal or dangerous. If your too stuck up to date someone because of their job, you don't deserve anyone. We have all had crappy jobs at one point in time. I worked at a grocery store from 16 until 22 and now I go off to med school next year. A job doesn't define anything about a person besides their need or want for money to spend.

• Sad that you even feel the need to ask. :(

YES

• Ya bro, free food. I'd date a girl who worked for KFC.