Women just don't like me?

I mean, jeez, it's like I'm just fucking meant to be alone. It's bad enough that I already despise my appearance to the point that I'm starting to think I have BPD (well, that, among other things). Now, using tinder, I'm starting to realize, even girls that think I'm attractive quickly get bored of me and discard me. Fuck

Most Helpful Girl

• if your under eighteen i wouldn't stress, you are probably gonna change within a year still. and apps like tinder dont mean shit. those girls are either sluts or girls who just want a thousand guys to boost their self esteem by wanting to get in their pants. little word of advice, if you just want to score this doesn't apply, dont try to be like every other guy because then girls will just treat you like every other douche that comes their way, if you want to be a boyfriend to a girl show those boyfriend qualities, be genuinely nice, caring, treat them with respect dont chase after them allow girls to come to you. and trust me you'll turn some girls heads.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seek and you shall find :). Never give up.

What Girls Said 2

• How are you using Tinder if you're under 18

• I thought the same thing until just recently when I got my first boyfriend. Don't worry you will find someone.

What Guys Said 1