3 somes.. do they spice, or damage your relationship?

from time to time i am curious about exploring with another person, with my boyfriend, we are completely madly in love, and i have thought about this sometimes, and he is down for it, but sometimes i think of me getting jealous, but then at the same time i would love to have that exp at least once, being that him and i are extremely sexual.. what do guys think? and has any one done it?

What Guys Said 1

• If done right it can make the relationship a lot more fun. But you have to be careful and make sure that you really trust your partners.

I have had a few of them in the past and am always looking for someone to join my girlfriend and I in the bedroom.

• see.. that's where it gets tricky, what if then we or he would only want sex with an additional person due to the excitement that it creates? did you enjoy yours?

• I did enjoy mine. But it was a little different. Young lesbian couple wanted to experiment with a guy, I am not an idiot so I was more than happy to help them out. They are still together and very happily so. they are also two of my best friends but we have not done anything like that in a few years.

I think the real trick is making sure that nobody feels left out. There are a few positions that will work well for three people depending on gender and sexuality.

What Girls Said 1

• Damage relationship