Should I leave or stay?

Should I leave or stay?
I sent that to my boyfriend and all he said was he liked the color.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it sounds like the message a killer would send to their future victim.

• I was trying to be romantic we just started dating and i feel like he is distante and i told him and he said he guesses that he has been but then tells me i have to and so i asked when and he hasn't responded i feel like giving up at this point im always the one meeting him at the finish line driving around to see him what made me up set last night he told me to get uber to see him because my car is at the shop and he never even said that he will take a taxi especially since he does that to see his friends

• Sure, I didn't mean I wish I had a girl who drove to see me every time we saw each other! If you want to give it a try, do, but I don't see this going anywhere, to be honest. Maybe let him look for you, and see how much effort he's willing to put into the relationship.

• Lol thanks at first i felt bad confronting him about it. But its for the best

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I can see why he only talked about the colour. This is a very sweet quote, but maybe he's not ready to say that he's in love with you yet.

It is a sweet gesture to send it to him. But he clearly isn't ready yet to talk like that.

I don't know if I would read into this too much. It really depends how long you two have been dating. If it's only been a few months to a year, then let it go. If it's been a few years then maybe you have something to be worried about.

• Im not in love with him i was just being romantic i felt him distante so I don't know what to do

• I did tell him and he said i was beind distant but I've been nothing but attentive driving to see him picking up anytime he calls which he never does for me and i askes him when have a been distance and he hasn't replied since this morning

• Then it's really your call. I don't know why he would say you are being distant if he is the one being distant (confusing much?). I'm not sure what to say. The only thing I can think of is that he is projecting his actions onto you, which makes no sense.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure what you sent was very romantic. I would say your boyfriend was just ignorant to what you sent and was only looking at the colour.

• LOL. this cheesy ass shit is gunna get you those kinds of responses. Don't put this kind of pressure on him

• I wasn't pressuring him i wanted to be romantic and he said he needed romance in his life

• Leave him and do him the favor plix. Imagine you two marry and he forgets somethings and you hold it against him and cheat

• If you haven't been dating that long, maybe it's just coming off as clingy and he doesn't know how to respond. Doesn't mean he doesn't like or care about you. Sometimes, guys such as myself have noticed that being "distant" actually increases a girls interest in you sometimes, so maybe he knows how things work, lol.

Personally, I like clingyness and I get attached quickly myself. Technically most guys fall in love quicker, but we're usually less quick to be open about it.

• Yes you guys should break up over a meme.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know why I chuckled at what he responded but I personally think he doesn't know what to feel or say, I wouldn't get angry at him just yet.. how long have you guys been dating?

• Since oct 5 i dont love him to be clear he just wanted some romance so i thought this would be sweet

• it is sweet but I think it is to soon to send that. he might of been put off with it.

• Leave him. I have seen that quote a couple times and I love it! If he only mentioned the color then wow...