First date kiss, How to tell to go for it or not?

I'm taking a girl I like out to get pizza by her apartment. It seemed like she knew exactly which pizza place she wanted to go to when I asked her. She seems interested in me, so I'm making sure I don't miss any clues that she wants to kiss/make out. What are some things to look for? I'm looking for more in depth answers than "she looks at your lips" or "she looks into your eyes deeply".

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is different - yes girls will look deeply into your eyes, they will seem to linger and not want to leave, she will probably look down at your lips and back to your eyes, and she will probably lick or bit her lips even just briefly. A definite sign is if she leans in to move her lips closer to yours. Shy girls however may not make eye contact but your girls sounds the confident type and she may even kiss you first. If not you can test her out - just lean in halfway and pause and see what she does. She might close the gap completely and kiss you, she may lean in to make the gap smaller, she may stay there and. wait. for you to. close the gap a little more... all of those are good and she wants you to kiss her. If she does increases the gap (eg pull away) then she doesn't want it - at least not yet - let her retreat (I've had guys kiss me anyway -awkward!). A shy girl may seem to increase the gap as she may look down but if she is still smiling and looks back at you (your eyes or mouth) give her the test again.

What Girls Said 1

• Um well some girls act different based on age... But I would tend to fiddle with my keys or something linger around...
    If we were in a car I would undo my seat belt then not reach for the handle... If I didn't want to then I'd avoid looking at him give a quick hug.. If you do kiss her keep it sweet and simple don't go forcing your tongue down there lol good luck

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly dude, you just know when to. If you're having a good time and she's receptive to you and your compliments and light touches you can go for it.

• I've the same situation as yours... Me too waiting for amazing answers...

• she looks into your eyes deeply".