Should I give up on girls if they keep on rejecting me all of the time?

I've been seriously considering just stop looking for that special girl and live in solitude forever...

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever you feel like doing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give up but don't go asking them out for now. You have to make yourself appealing. Think about it.. You are getting rejected all the time. There must a reason why you get rejected right? Now what can you do? Evaluate yourself, what is unappealing that you can change without changing yourself completely.

A few other things to get girls: Go to the gym and get a nice as body, get an education and a good job, be kind, be somewhat confident, dress well etc.

Then girls should be coming for you! And thats when you ask, or they ask.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't give up on girls. Just take it slow, take more time and consideration to your relationship with the girl before even starting. The best way is to focus on improving yourself and being the best person you can be, then the girl will follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't give up, you'll fond someone eventually 🙂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yep, that's how you find em actually. at least the keepers.
    You simple just stop looking for it and it will just happen. The problem so many people have is they are too busy looking or grooming themselves for someone. While they are looking they automatically distract what is coming down your original path.

This is the best time to get your mind right and just focus on yourself. same advice given to those who had a fresh break-up. just get right with what makes you YOU.

The right person will cross paths when it's the right time.
    This way you find what is right for you rather than you finding something to settle with. I'm telling ya man THATS as simple as it gets. good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Take some time to yourself and learn to enjoy your life on your own terms. Once you can do that, the door will be open for the right person to come into your life. As the old saying goes, you can't love someone else unless you love yourself first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, I don't see why girls would reject you ''all the time''
    Lower your standards of picking girls maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you can always improve yourself then see if you can find someone who likes you and you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be awkward because it's not your looks man

0|0
    0|0
  • Rejections are filter to find the perfect woman. Never give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously, every man not successful at your age has wondered the same thing. Keep trying.

0|0
    0|0