Have I blown any chance with her?

So I met this girl on this online dating website and we really hit it off.

After quite a few messages and both wanting to meet up, she sent "Ha! I'm sure I can handle that ;) so this may be very forward, but can we text instead of this I'm leaving my house for the week and there's no wifi where I'm going! *inserts mobile number* :)"

So I text her later on that night (using an inside joke), "Hey, it's mr bean here. Are you sure you can handle texting? It's a bit forward.. ;)"

And I get a strange and serious reply at 1am saying "Ha how cheeky! I didn't want you to think I was being creepy! Plus technically, that means I made the first move which is not good!"

I'm not sure if I've blown it, but I don't get why she didn't think that I made a move because last weekend I told her that I'd like to take her out on the Thursday coming up. Her reply seems annoyed, just want to get your impressions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she is annoyed. She is just over thinking things like we girls tend to do. You two are fine. Nothing to be worried about.

• @rambo_92 to put her mind at ease make sure you intiate the next few conversations on text. And tell her things like, "I'm looking forward to our first date." Good luck!

• Yeah, I guess so, I'll tell her that I don't find her creepy and I was joking, that I still would like to take her out and get to know her more

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... looks like she just wants someone to text, and is not really interested in dating you. It sucks I know, but all evidence points to that. I wouldn't say you 'blew' the chance, because it doesn't look like you've had too much of a chance the first place. She had probably decided earlier that she'll only text, and not date you.

• Well she agreed to meet on Thursday when I asked her a few days ago, and she said "I'd love for us to go out!"

• Then you have a good chance. Try to put your best foot forward when you meet her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like you're fine. My only advice is to keep the texting to a minimum, especially if you have a date lined up already.