A guy 26 years old is asking me to be his girlfriend he acts like he really loves me but I am just14 what should I do?

He always says he will give me a kiss to prove his love

Most Helpful Guy

• Normal 26 year olds do not have 14 year old girlfriends. There is something wrong with him, and he is probably hiding even worse things. And really... a kiss? That proves nothing except that he is preying on a young girl. And he has probably done this with other girls and he likely will get worse.

It may be hard for you to do what I am telling you now, but you really need to show your parents anything he has sent you. And if he is talking to you some other way, tell them about it. This is a time you really need to talk with your parents and let them protect you, because this guy is NOT your friend and can hurt you very badly. So talk to your parents right away!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. Okay I was in a similar situation as you were in last year. A guy who was twenty-one approached me online when I was fifteen about to turn sixteen. (Facebook) Odd correct? Why would a grown man go after someone who isn't in his age range? Grown men are normally established in life by having a job, a car, a degree, etc... What would induce him to go after someone who hasn't reached their full potential? Teenagers don't have the mental maturity... No the common sense to understand how dangerous this situation is. The man who was communicating with me made it fairly obvious he found me "sexually" appealing but that's skin-deep and illegal. I later did some research on him since he lives in my hometown and found out unsurprisingly, he was not a good person. Be weary, be extremely careful when you encounter these situations. That man I mentioned before almost had me in his web thank god I mentioned it to my parents because I was uncomfortable. I knew something was amiss and boy, was I right. I don't trust anyone from adam on the internet because it's not safe to. Please be careful, some of these men are extremely convincing. Keep your wits about you.

What Guys Said 34

• He is a sick individual. You should stay away from him and tell your parents if he tries to contact you again.

• call the police xd

• What you have there is a classic pedo. STAY. THE. HELL. AWAY.

• you're probably too young to know this but a kiss doesn't prove anything

you need to stop talking to this guy. it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. not to mention illegal (if you live in America)

• Very illegal not only in the US but in many, many places around the world!!!

• i thought so but don't know for sure and didn't want to pretend like I did

• honestly, what do you think?

• Say to this guy right off the bat, but also tell him you will only say it once,
    "what the heck are you doing trying this approach on a 14 year old girl, I am just starting to blossom and discover the world in witch I live in, maybe come and see me in about 20 years from now, no better still do not try that even then.. I will now have bad dreams for that many years"... have a nice life... then just walk away

• Tell him he is too old and you have to focused on school. Tell him why would you risk going to jail for messing with a minor.

• Pedo alert?

• Do not talk to him at all. What he's doing is called grooming. It's what sexual predators do to convince young children that they're "good people" so they can take advantage of them. This guy knows that it's highly unacceptable and he could never actually have a 14 year old girlfriend without drawing attention from police and other authorities, he's just filling your head with fantasies to get you someplace he can have sex with you.

• Tell your parents.

• What do you think you should do?

You're 14 and you and yours alike are being targeted by people like him.
    Get out!

• Please, stop *ANY* contact to him and immediately, no matter how good having a guy that age be interested you. Also, immediately tell your mom, and/or you dad, or both!! It could be very dangerous and it is very illegal in most parts of the world.

• Tell your parents. This guy is way way out of line. Do not make any plans to meet him. This guy is crazy bad news.

• It's sounds totally wrong to me :/

• This guy is a molester and if you tell your parents they will kick his pedophilic butt

• Call the police.

• Call the police, or tell your friend/ dad/ brother/ cousin to kick his ass

• No. He's damn near twice your age, that is not acceptable. You're 14, if you were 18 or so I'd say do whatever makes you happy but, no. Are you even in high school yet?

• You should run because the best for you to first date younger boys...
    Dont be passive, yeah it's hard, but defend yourself.

• He's about twice your age. Imagine telling a 7 year old boy (half your age) that you love him and want to kiss him. Gross... huh?

• if you don't want it then tell him to fuck off and then call the police. if you want it, then talk to him about it

• BAHAAHHAHA oh gawd

• Wow! Loser! Kissing doesn't prove it. Tell him to wait about 5 years.

• Reject and most likely stay away from him...

• just stay away from himm... i dont think his mottos are good!

• Age is just a number sometime but 14 is too young. There are many successful relations bw 10 to 12 years of age gap. If he really love you he would avoid sex or physical but if he is using you then he try to take advantages.

• Dude, in this case age is not a number. It's a felony waiting to happen.

• I thinks big difference in age.. however choice is in your hand..

what you heart says.. do that

• Don't be his girlfriend if you are 14 . If you date him you will regret it

• Call the police

• just a desperate horny perv n ur a young gullible slut

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 25

• Tell him NO. Tell your parents and call the police.

That man is 12 years older than you. Do you feel like you could romantically love a 2 year old?

• Turn tail and run because he's a creepy motherfucker.

Or I guess... childfucker?

• Eewww what a creep... tell your parents and possibly the police, that's just disturbing.

• That's just creepy. I'd stay away from him and tell someone. That guy is 12 years older then you and especially at this age, it's very disturbing

• RUN AWAY WITH HIM!

Okay now that I got you attention...

Honestly, if he has a bad reputation I am telling you to get away from him, but love is love and if you love him back, I say you give it a shot, just think about it, don't stress though, if you know that guy really really well and you know that he's an amazing, lovely, sweet guy I say go for it, but if you don't really know that guy, you might end up hurt and he's probably just saying that to get into your pants of some crap like that, just be careful babe. <3 good luck

• Oh my gosh.
    One word PEDOPHILE.
    Just ignore him, cut all contact.

• I would ignore him, but if he is insistent, i would get help. I've heard stories of this and all of them turn out the same. Not good.

• Cut off all communication with this guy because this is not normal behaviour. This is predator behaviour! You're only 14, there are plenty of boys your own age you should be talking to rather than grown men.

• i think you should ignore him

• I hope he's not from the internet eh...

You could say yes and find out the worst nightmare of your life or you could say No and bye bye to the pedo.

• dont
    do
    it
    it might be tempting but
    i would not
    older men are mature
    but stick to guys your age

unless you really like him
    say yes

• #creeper alert. Check the sex offender registry in your town.

• Stay away from that creep and tell your parents. All he wants is to use you aka have sex with you. Don't talk/see him anymore.

• Doesn't sound great bro, you're a bit young...

• he is a pedophile stay away from him and call the police.

• Ummmm that's illegal.

• Wtf.. tell your parents. They will know what to do.

• When you will be 26, will you be interested in a 14 year old boy for any right reason?

• I would tell him no. It sounds super cool in theory I know but in the end it won't be. Your better off with someone closer to your own age.

• Stop talking to him and show/tell your parents the messages. He's a sicko.

• please avoid him, tell your parents or another adult that you trust, just stay away from him.

• Don't say yes. I'd be freaking out. How'd you even meet him? He could be just wanting to get in your pants

• that's pedophilic in my opinion

• A kiss means nothing. Right now you're naive , so you probably believe him. Only a pervert would say something like that. He is sick in the head and you need to stay away from him. A guy will tell you anything just get in your pants. I hope you take heed because this story does not have a happy ending.

• he just wants your body don't pursue a relationship