Girls, Im a 25 year old guy who has never dated due to unfortunate circumstances and time constraints. How weird would you consider me?

So like I stated above, I'm 25 and have never had any sort of relationship. In high school, I was the quiet, nerdy, artistic guy who knew many girls who were only friends. Being my nickname was "Napoleon Dynamite", I never stood much of a chance. Shortly after highschool, I was involved in a fire that left me with PTSD, and caused me to withdraw from any social interaction outside my family for three years. I then started to pull myself together, and am now currently a dual major in both Geology and Chinese. This hasn't left me with much time to socialize. I've never even been good at finding new friends, and I've never had any real success in approaching or attracting women. I worry that if I don't start getting some experience soon, I'm only going to make my troubles worse until I end up old, eccentric, and alone. I don't think I'm too bad looking, and while I'm a bit pudgy now, I know that I'll be losing plenty of weight soon enough. I have a car, a (crappy) job, and an apartment which I share with a close female friend.

A photo of myself

Should I own up to my lack of experience to a date? If I do, should I explain why, or is it better to just let them assume whatever? What would you think of me?

1

What Girls Said 1

• You should put yourself out there. Trim that beard and get a new haircut!! Don't be too shy...