Guys, My boyfriend recently was admitted to the hospital, he is still there for observation but I can't see him due to?

Cutlural issues, religious issues, etc. Since he is in the hospital he told me that he wanted space, I figured it was due to the mediciation and wanted rest and what not - But I later discovered he is texting others, makes time for social media, Liking girls pictures, etc.

I am concerned about his well being to ensure he gets better soon. I do miss him. But it looks like he is pushing me away? For what? Why tell me you need space and do your usual business. Why like girls pictures? Why do guys do this? Or why would he be doing this?

Not sure. Please advise. Thanks.

1

What Guys Said 1

• "But I later discovered he is texting others, makes time for social media, Liking girls pictures, etc. "

^very bad sign then... pretty much he's avoidin u... u were supposed to be his first priority... ;)

"But it looks like he is pushing me away? For what? Why tell me you need space and do your usual business. Why like girls pictures? Why do guys do this? Or why would he be doing this? "

^i don't think it's "cultural/religious issues"... after all i doubt those gals he "likes" follow da sameculture/religion as him... don't u think so?

ma guess'd be... he totally lost interest... :/

• Wow, well I hope not. It is not right he is keeping me at the side and doing other things. He did say he wanted space but it looks like a space from me? What do I do? I do want to talk to him about it, when he is better.

• then y he's keep doin such things?

• sigh he acts like a kid...