Is he falling in love with me too?

I have been dating this guy for a little over 6 months. We have grown to be great friends. Recently, he opened up to me about how special I was to him and how much he values me and what we have. He basically said everything but 'I love you'. He also loves to touch me and cuddle. The sex is out of this world, but it's not just sexual. He told me that I make him want to live again. What does that mean? I feel like I'm falling in love with him. I guess my question is how can I tell if he's falling in love with me? I can sense it, but how can I be sure? I'm definitely falling in love with him! He's also been referring to me as his girl and loves to call me baby. We spend almost every day together including the weekends. He helps me in every way possible most of the time with me having to ask! He even goes as far as helping me get ready for work in the morning or giving me fashion advice. lol I know he adores me but not sure if it's a very strong like or love. What's the difference between a man who's in love and a man who's in like?

Most Helpful Girl

• The difference is commitment. A man who is in love with you will make it clear that the two of you have a future. Failing that I wouldn't believe anything a man says.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• it sounds like he has extremely deep feelings for you :) I am so glad you have found such happiness!