Got stood up should I give her a second chance?

So I was waiting for this girl at a coffee shop and she never showed, texted or called. Next day I didn't say anything neither did she. Third day she texts me and asks me how's it going. I didn't respond. She didn't even acknowledge or apologize to standing me up should I keep talking to her?

So coincidently this guy I see at the gym sometimes and workout with was also stood up by this girl. He said she stands up guys and moves on to the next. He also said she told him about her problems one of which is that she has ovarian cancer. So he thinks that she uses that to make guys feel sorry for her and not only that she wants to feel wanted because deep down she is scared. So she uses guys for her own emotional state. It doesn't make it right. What do you guys and girls think now?

Most Helpful Girl

• no. move on to someone that's considerate

Most Helpful Guy

• if you still wanna try something with this girl, yeah give it 1 more shot. but that's it. if you don't really care and have other options, fuck her, figuratively, and perhaps literally.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope , this common sense if she liked you she would of called or text the next day or that same day... move in she's a joke

• Might be a bit far-fetched but maybe she forgot? You should call her out on it and tell her it was shitty of her to stand her up. See how she reacts.

• No, she has no problem abandoning you then, so it might be like that in the future.

• Stop talking to her.

✌❤

What Guys Said 4

• Can't give a second chance to someone who doesn't want one.

• Just be cool. Don't be angry with her. You can still talk to her but be a cool guy. You can also talk about what happened but still be cool.

If she forgot (I doubt it) it just shows she can't be depended on. If she just didn't show up she showed that she doesn't have the guts or the decency to call it off. I advise not to give her a second chance.

• No. Ignore her. Move on.

• Two ways to handle it: either set your emotional phaser to ignore, or have a talk with her about her health issues, and try nicely to find out why she does the fade all the time.