Is too old too model at 23?

I REGRET not having enough confidence to go after my dreams at the age of 17 everyone used to say try try try but i was too unsure and didn't THINK i could actually do it, by the age of 21 i decided to try it out but haven't gotten into an agency yet (high fashion), its too tough the competition, you have to have luck, im applying for a modeling competition soon and i want give it go, my face also matured an di got rid of the baby fat. How can i have hope? im willing to lie about my age if i have too and say im 20 or something to get in.

Most Helpful Guy

• I modeled at 22 so I don't see why not. This is Gisele bundchen:
    media2.popsugar-assets.com/.../...-2012-runway.jpg
    She retired from the runway at 34
    If you've got the look you've got the look. Just try. There are people who model in magazines in their 50s like Candy Lo

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly I have no idea but it's worth a shot right? good luck!

What Guys Said 5

• Age doesn't matter, Modelling just depends on what you look like. So we can't really tell you if we can't see your face/ body

• age does matter hahahahahaha

• Not really, as long as you're hot, who cares? also 23 is still really young, so even if it were about age then you still would be able to

• Depends on the type of modeling you're trying to get into

• Why not give it a try. You have nothing to lose. At 23 you're still very young but at the same time you'll be more mature and able to take care of yourself than naive little girls who get taken advantage of in the modeling world, so your age can be a good thing.

• Plenty of junky hookers started out as models do count yourself luck.

• one of the greatest band guitarists in the world in the world renown professional band Deram Theater, began playing the guitar at freaking 25 (!!!) impossible is nothing. you have to risk it to get the biscuit.

• ok... should i lie? then ahhaha its modeling , its all about youth

• well if you act like the best then you might be seen as the best. if you want it too much you can bend the rules and the status quo. you can make a leage and category of models of your own if needed. if you want it its possible. the real question is. is that erally the best choice for you? oh and 23 is very young.

What Girls Said 1

• Unless you look really young, then no. I think this ship has sailed.

• hahahahahah no i look young haven't changed a bit since 18

• Go for it.
      A lot of models lie about their age on go-sees anyway.