Started talking to a guy from online the first 2weeks talked a lot but now going on a month it has dropped off, so should I move on?

But I just heard from him this past Sunday that he wants to see me. Two weeks ago he suggested to meet up for coffee as our first meeting in person, and made a lot of future plans since we have a lot of similar interests, but nothing has been arranged. So now a month later... So I just walk away completely?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, move on because he's not really serious about meeting you. If he was he'd still be in the picture. It's easy to talk on line and say and ask anything/everything, but it's much harder if not impossible sometimes to follow through what was said because "talking online" is cheap and often meaningless but "doing in person" is the real deal and what counts. So yes, just walk away because that'll save you continuing to wonder plus possibly more grief later. If by chance he comes back online, then make another decision at that point. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Get back to him and make the running if you fancy him. Don't wait for him or you'll miss out

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you arrange it?

• I think that you should just stop talking to this guy. If he sends you any messages, I wouldn't respond back to any of them.