Avoiding? Uninterested? Or just being a guy?

Been dating this guy for 3 months. Started acting distant. Not texting me unless I text first and then kind of drops of in convo. He will pick up the phone if I call 90% of the time. But if he misses a call doesn't call back. He's gone for work a lot and been working a lot. says nothing's wrong. I mentioned how I was aggravated and felt that he didn't want to talk to me and he said no that's not it. And he was sorry. But nothing's changed. He said it was a "joke" but when he lost signal the other day maybe to take it as a sign I should stop talking to him. I asked if he wanted to break up and he said no. What's the deal? Is he into me? What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you shouldn't think to much into it. He said he wants to be with you. If he didn't want you then he wouldn't keep you around. He works a lot. Respect that. Believe him and support him. Either that or he will leave and become uninterested.