Do you listen to music during sex?

Sometimes I do this is what I listen too 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• Background tv, radio music maybe. We don't share similar music tastes for the most part.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes... it better be a damn good play list because even one song that does not line up with even the type of sex we are having... it will throw one or both of us off for a bit lol

• I don't intentionally play music when I fuck, I want to hear our own sounds!

Although some background sound (music or TV on in the background) is something that I don't mind. :-P

• I would if I was.

• Music is a necessity

• We can listen to this music together lol ;)

• I can hardly imagine that

• Not anymore. The last girl listened to such awful music that I had to stop during the middle of it.

• Yes... when I'm jerking off too!

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I like having some soft jazz or r&b playing in the background at low volume. It really helps to set the mood.

• I wouldn't know honestly!

• YES!! hard rock and hard cock are a match made in the stripper factories of a pastafarian heaven😍

"Don't wanna close my eyes
    Don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing"

• I feel like that would be weird, but that's just me.

• preferably.
    ...

• Yes it helps cover the noise.

• I guess if it's playing when we start but I don't stop to put any music on or anything.

• no, I do not

• No, but for a simple reason. I tend to sing every time music is playing. That may be a bit awkward... Lol

• no i love hearing our voices