Wait and marry? Or date other girls and hope she is ok till we decide we are made for each other and it is the right time to get married?

I want to marry this girl eventually (meaning in a few years) but at the same time I don't want to lose her. Also it would be a long distance relationship since she lives a few hours away from me. I want to date other girls as well but I don't want to lose this girl because I think she is the one. What should I do? I don't want to be dating someone for so many years till we are ready but at the same time I would like to date others to see whatelse is out there.

I just want to date other people for the fun of it but at the same time I want to for the most part take her hand in marriage when the proper time comes
So your saying date other girls now and think about marrying her later?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have no idea how much I wish this were the guy I love writing this question - I mean I'm not excited about the dating other people part - but the rest...

If you truly love her, you wouldn't want anyone else.

And in my case it's a few thousand miles.

Most Helpful Guy

• Either keep her or lose her, you can't have both. If you honestly think she is the one then stay with her, there is really no reason not to. Why do you feel the need to wait? Why do you want to date other girls if this girl is the one?

What Girls Said 4

• You can't have your cake and eat it too.

• date right now!

• If she's the one you wouldn't be looking for something else

• if she's the one you wouldn't feel the need to see what else is available

What Guys Said 0