Girls, Is this girl a player or just plain mean? If she's none of these things what's going on?

I have feelings for this girl and she says she likes me as well. However, she doesn't text me, she doesn't seem to have much time for me maybe once a week, she texts sometimes when we go out (she says she has ADHD), and she tells me were just "talking". She could just stop responding to my texts or simply make up some reason why she's not ready to date, but instead she claims to like me. Also, she tells me things like "if we get into a relationship"...

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say she's a player or mean tbh. A player would be talking to multiple people at the same time and from your above post, you haven't mentioned anyone else so that rules that out.

Have you told her how you feel? She might not be ready to date you just yet. Maybe give her some time to figure out how she feels about you.

• I have told her how I felt so she knows. Also, she sometimes texts while we're out. And in terms of other dudes I don't know. I mean how do I not know she's texting other dudes?

• Maybe you should ask her if she's texting other people. And I think you should set a time limit as to how long you can wait until she makes up her mind about you. Maybe tell her you aren't going to speak to her until she decides. That will make up her mind for her pretty quickly.

What Girls Said 2

• she doesn't sound like either, she sounds like she's not sure what she wants though and/or isn't sure how you feel. you should straight up tell her how you feel and if she's still wishy washy then you move on.

• I have a friend like this too. She does this to guys aswell. It's mostly because she likes to think she is ready for guys. But in reality she is nervous to do anything. She can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.