After 3 dates should I wait it out or text him first?

So I have been on 3 dates with a guy spaced over a 4 week period. The first dinner and drinks, the second drinks, and the third a quick overnight trip to his family's beach house. He seems nice and genuine. We have some mutual friends and he has initiated contact and planned the dates so far. We have great conversation and spent the time at the beach house talking and really getting to know eahother. He originally had us in seperare rooms but after some wine we ended up in one. Just making out and a little fooling around. We explored he island and had brunch the next day. He dropped me off at home and we kissed goodbye. I later texted him thank you for the fun trip and he said he had a great time and hoped to do it again soon. He's going to be out of town the next few weekends so I was hoping to hangout with him this week or next. But I haven't heard from him since Saturday (I know it's not long and he's busy with work), but I just want to know if it's best for me to wait to hear from him or for me to text him a friendly text today or tomorrow. I don't want to come off as clingy but I know that I can sometimes come off as uninterested to guys.

What Guys Said 1

• There are no rules. Do what you want

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's fine if you send him a friendly text tomorrow. I am sure that you will not come of as clingy if you just send him one text.