I'm 5'6 and she is 6'0 am I too short for her?

I like her, she likes me, she doesn't care about my height, I don't care about her height by my friends mock me for liking her.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I was waiting for the train once and saw a couple like that.

The guy was probably your height and the girl really tall.

They looked super happy.

After we got on the train, she wouldn't stop smiling. (He was kind of chasing the train or something)

That was cute.

So, yeah. Don't worry about the height.
    ✌❤

• I love hearing tales of happy couples. <3

• Thank you for MHO❤

• You're welcome cutie.

Most Helpful Guy

• You like her, she likes you then fuck the world

What Girls Said 11

• She doesn't care about your height, that basically answers your question...
    Stop worrying about what others think.

• Gosh there are plenty of freaking 6'8" guy x 4'5" girl couples that are though of as "adorable" (although I honestly think they where it gets seriously ridiculous) I'll never get why people laugh at it when it's the other way around and your height difference is really not too extreme.
    If you love each other you shouldn't even care about what any third persons say or think tbh.

• no a thosand time NO!

• If you are both happy then it should not matter what anyone else thinks. It's none of their business.

• If you both like each other then go for it.

• "I like her, she likes me, she doesn't care about my height, I don't care about her height"

All that matters!

• If y'all like each other who cares.

• If she doesn't care and you don't care. Then it shouldn't matter. Fuck what other people say or think. They are just jealous of your happiness. <3

• Why not ask her? She'll give you the best answer.

• It's about what you like. Not what the public should decide for you.

• If you like her and she likes you, who cares what anybody else thinks? Go for it dude.

• Anybody who says you're too short are just shallow bitches, ignore them.

• Yes they seem like cunts.

What Guys Said 14

• Why do u care about other ppls opinion and not her? Are ur friends gonna spend the reat of their lives with u? No. Is sh gonna spend the rest of her life wit h u? Yes. Think about this and what matters more 👌🏼

• If you like her an she likes you, what the hell does it matter what some stupid guys think?

• That's a question that she has to answer eh.

• If she likes you and you like her, it SHOULDN'T be a deal. It's only a deal if you make it one.

• Try asking her.

• No you're not, fuck your friends.

• Sounds like you answered your own question. She doesn't care.

• it is a bit strange to see a tall girl with a short buy but appearances don't matter when it comes to love. ask her out and hope for the best

• If she already likes you no, but if she didn't already you wouldn't have much of a chance. Most girls prefer guys close to the same height or taller. But you seem to be in a good position, Good Luck!

• Ask her

...

• I voted yes, but it's the size of the heart that really matters. Play-on playboy

• Why do you worry over something like height? That's trivial! what about your race? Are you two both white? we need more white couples and white babies in this world.

• Your friends can mock you all they want, but you will be the one with the girlfriend and happy.

• Just make sure you can take the pressure. BTDT.