Would you change yourself to become your crush dream girl/guy?

Like learn to love his hobbies and his passions. Learn to be his ideal love so, that he/she can love you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I'm me because I want to be me not because I want other people to like me. The second I start doing stuff I wouldn't normally do to convince people to like me is the second I abandon myself. It's throwing away your life and your uniqueness for attention. Just not my cup of tea.

• I see. Did you always believe this to be true?

• I went through that to. But when i started being myself people didn't like me. Now, I am always alone.

• Unless you're running around threatening to kill people you'll eventually find people who get you. I spent most of my sophomore year completely alone there's always a period of isolation after a major change. Kinda like frictional unemployment only with friendship.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If he can't love me for who I am already, he's not my type of guy anyways.

What Guys Said 4

• It seems like this could go way too far I mean just be who you are.. The next thing you know you to start hanging out at the same places and doing the same things and you would just lose yourself. Besides the next thing you know you'll be dressing alike!

• No never change to please someone else

• No. Because then we would be pretty much the same and that would get boring.

• Depends on how much and in what ways.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't change anything about myself but I would try to take an interest in the things he likes.

• It's one thing to take an interest in your crush/SO's hobbies and interests BUT it's a whole other thing to change and mold yourself into a different person than you are. Be honest to both yourself and to him first.

• Fuck no. Some people will like me the way I am.

My crush can suck a dick if he doesn't like it

• According to my personal view, a guy/girl must not change you that much that changed you completely. May yes if you try to learn more about his hobbies maybe you turn to like them yourself but not turn to a fake person because that means a lie so it makes you a lair.

• Depends on what the hobbies are, I'll try to learn his passions and love them if I like him that much. But I won't abandon myself, I'd add to myself; his passions plus mine. The more the merrier :)

• No because then they won't like you for you and it wouldn't be real as they'd be in love with a fake basically. Stay true to yourself

• I know... I was just wondering... I use to think like that when I was in middle school... hahah that was a long time ago... I just wonder

• You should listen to outsiders by against the current. It's about how they should be no fitting in and everyone should be accepted no matter what

• Nah, I wouldn't change myself for anyone.

• Nope, that's a lot of work

• If he dosent like me the way I am, then he's not worth my time