Girls, have any of you started dating a friend?

So I have a female friend whom I really enjoy spending time with, we are usually partners in project, we spend time together a lot and talk about pretty much everything. I usually dont date the females Im friends with but I think Im seriously falling. We have a lot of jokes others dont understand and she also told me she never had a relationship before. Also lots of physical contact, lots. My question now is, did any of you girls ever started dating a friend, how did it start and did you enjoy it.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I did. We have been friends since middle school. We dated other people in high school, went our separate ways a bit but still kept in contact once in a while. Then we decided to give it a shot.

It was one of the more easier relationships I had, since I've known him for so long. He knew what I've been through, and I knew what he's been through.

What Girls Said 3

• Yep I dated a friend before lol. It didn't work out though because he was also my ex's friend. But I was really happy with him and felt really comfortable with him seeing as I had known him for so long.

• No i got no friends.

• Don't date a firend I have done it before it was so bad