Should you tell a guy you like him?

I really like this guy but I don't know if he likes me back, should I tell him or should I not?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes! Or at the very least, give him a hint! :-)

• How can I give him a hint? Thought texting 😊

• Go slightly out of your way to talk with him / have conversations with him. Ask his opinion on something about you "Should I wear my hair this way or that way?" type stuff. Ask him something about what he's in to... what kind of music he likes, what his favorite type of food is, etc.
      Ask him to help you with something... like, if he's in to cars, or even if he's not, ask him if he could listen to a sound your car is making or help you add oil to your engine.
      If he doesn't use a clue like that as a spring board to asking you out but you're getting good vibes, suggest getting a cup of coffee together or grabbing a snack between classes or something.

What Girls Said 1

• If you are certain that he likes you back, then sure.

• If not, then you should probably find a way to make sure he's attracted to you or not.