Is it a turn off or on?

If a girl your dating has a bunch of dude friends that are straight that she hangs out with. People say if a girl is hanging with dudes like that she most likely has had something to do with them dudes if you know what I mean. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be threatening/intimidating.

We know that every single one has either done something with you or thought about it. They are guys. They are waiting for an opening.

Like we get in a fight and they swoop in to be your crying shoulder and end up with sex. It's how dudes think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want my guy around a bunch of girls! Its a turn off!

What Guys Said 3

• Turn off, I most likely wouldn't date her if all of her friends were guys, or if she mosly hung out with guys.

• Juz like what all ma anon bros before hoes down there says 👌🏼

• Turn off, we all know those dudes are queuing up to bang her and she loves the attention, I probably wouldn't even date a girl like that in the first place because those girls are tramps.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally think its down to personal preference, self esteem, trust and loyalty. Ill tell you whats wrong with this question is not the sake of asking it or being concerned but using the word "People say" . Im sorry but when was "People" dating the person you have in mind. Stereotypical views can mess up peoples chance of happiness. As a woman and my personal opinion yes it would put me off a guy if he was souly around guys all day. But ask yourself this? If you are friends with someone surely if you wanted more you wouldn't of made them your friend in the first place. If "YOUR" okay with her having friends of a different gender then peruse it. Work on your self esteem also im getting a vibe its not very high