Does he like me?

I like this boy in my English and cooking class, we are friends so we talk every day. I've caught him staring at me a couple of times recently. Last week someone asked him who his girlfriend was and he told them I don't have one they told him don't worry you'll find someone I was standing next to him he was sitting and he looked up at me as she said you'll find someone. He always tries to make me laugh and when he sees I'm laughing he smiles and laughs. Whenever he's not talking to me he looks at me to see if I'm laughing if I'm not he does something else to make me laugh. Does he like me I never expected like him but once we became friends I have.

Do you think we will end up dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• 90% he likes you just because you're "friends and so we talk every day".
    The other things he does pretty much guarantee that he likes you so...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so. If he was just trying to make you laugh I would have said that maybe he really wants to be your friend. But friends don't usually stare at each other

What Guys Said 1

• Yup he likes you, he is just unsure how to ask you and he is joking to see if you might like him.

What Girls Said 1