Would you date someone who did not let you touch their face?

Because they have sensitive skin that breaks out easily.

A guy I used to be into had told me that. I think it is quite odd actually. I wouldn't have had an issue with his acne.

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't love it if I could never touch her face. Anyway, my hands are always very clean. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Couldn't do it. Wouldn't do it. I need to touch people. That's how I show my affection. If I couldn't touch his face, it would be a problem.

What Guys Said 5

• When I have a girlfriend, she is the cleanest person in the World to me. Even cleaner than myself. I thought everyone would feel like that. I think if thats not the case, she's not the right one.

• No, I wouldn't

• I would like to. I find it rather strange that touching someone's face can be quite sensitive. But I suppose it's possible.

• Are u shure u wouldn't mind touching a pizza face? What maks u look beyond that?

• Yes, worthwhile compromise.

What Girls Said 14

• Ugh, it would definitely not be preferred, but I guess I could if he was really awesome. I'd help him try to find a solution to this problem though.

• I don't think that would work. I'm a big-time toucher, including hands on the back of the guy's head, neck, and occasionally around his jaw/cheek-bone area. If the guy I was with wasn't cool with that, we may just not vibe too well.

• Yes sure... I don't want guys touching my face!

• Nooe. Im a touchy person.

• Touching faces is my favorite thing to do :(
    and genitals XDDDDDDDDDDDD

• yes if they told me and i knew it wasn't bc they were repulsed by my touching them or something ;)

• If I really, really loved the person, I would deal with it, but I would not be too happy about it. I am a very haptic individual and to have to hold myself back from showing my love in that way would be extremely difficult.

• It'd be very hard for me if I can't touch their face because I love touching a guy's face, especially when kissing... or I tend to stroke his cheek to show affection :)
    So, I'd say no, I wouldn't.

• Sure. I could tolerate that.

• No, it would be impossible to not touch their face D:

• I really like to pinch people's cheek playfully and plant a kiss or two on their cheeks if I am exceptionally close, so it would be problematic for me.

• Please don't date an idiot like that

• U need touch to feel connection and intimacy

• If I liked him that wouldn't keep me from dating him but it would kinda suck