Ladies be honest?

I used to go to hs with this girl but we never talked much just small talk here and there. We graduated and she added me on all social medias. I noticed she like a lot of my memes, and pics. The other day it was my b-day and she said "hey we should take our cars for a spin one day and happy b-day".

Do you think this girl could like me? if so how sure are you as in percentage like 10%-50%?

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't sound likes she's into you. maybe she is initiating a get together or something to meet up, maybe catch up. but it doesn't sound like she's interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• like a 5% chance really

What Girls Said 3

• She might like u as a friend. It could turn into more with time... but as for right now, she doesn't seem into u...

• Yes she likes you. She practically asked you on a date. You will only know the % after you go out with her. Ask her to do something today.

• if she suggested meeting up it is a good thing!

What Guys Said 0