Ten signs someone is falling in love with you?

I am dating someone and i think its starting to become more serious. When your falling in love what signs do you consider someone falling in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that sometimes I take really really long to text back because I want to say something not stupid or I want to think of a fun conversation topic..

I also get jealous, so if there is jealousy yeah..

I also want to tell her she's beautiful a lot..

And also I keep staring at her..

And sometimes when I'm around her I get all red

• This guy I was dating was doing every single sign you mentioned! Of course he was a log older than you. I didn't know what it meant but now i do. I kind of feel bad bc I would always ask him why he was staring at me.

• i do this with a girl i'm not even dating

Most Helpful Girl

• Big ones I saw in myself were when I valued our relationship more than my own ego. We'd be in a fight for whatever reason, even if I fully believed I was still right, but told him we should just forget it and put it behind us because I didn't want to risk ending things over that. It was in our first year of dating, something about scheduling conflicts and he was a major derp with juggling his classes and hangouts with me.

When you're perfectly happy doing absolutely nothing when your'e with them, but just being together is enough. Whether it be studying, cooking, cleaning..
    In the back of your mind you start getting thoughts about your long-term compatibility. He says something, then the thought that that would be a really good trait/stance to have in a husband. Or something you'd love the father of your future children to possess.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably when the ground you walk on is worshipped by him and everything you do he enjoys watching you do, and compliments after compliment and for you, you almost feel special around him because he is giving the vibes out so much, x

• You can't put love into words it doesn't work like that 🙆🏻 at least for me there's no way to describe it

• Is this the same someone you were thinking of leaving for your ex? hahaha

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly still trying to figure it out!