Dating the shy guy/girl?

Who here has done it? I love my shy guy but I'd like to hear about yours? What's a struggle? What do you love?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am actually rather shy in person so I asked my boyfriend to answer:

Rowan is super cool now to hang with and when we hang out its super comfortable and she doesn't seem like she is shy at all, but when we first met she was really shy. It took a while to get to know her but since I saw her I thought she was interesting and was so worth it. I think the shy people end up being the best most loyal friends and girlfriends because you get to know them better and it really means something.
    I love that know that I know her she is one of the craziest people I know (in the best kind of way) and I love that she is not afraid to do things she wouldn't normally do because she is so comfortable being herself around me. It's really cute haha

What Guys Said 1

• I heard shy girls are freaks in the bed. I don't know tho

What Girls Said 1

• I love that rebel passionate type emo goth type of passionate type of guy lol!