Should I send this to the guy I like?

I really like this guy but I don't know if he likes me, so I was thinking about sending him th
Should I send this to the guy I like?

is pic, do you think I should do it and if so why and which pic the first or second? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Grumpy cat may be taken a bit harsh. That thing in the second picture may be a safer move.

• Okay and I was thinking either that or texting him saying "hey this is Emilys friend, she's left her phone here so I just thought I should tell you that Emily likes you but she's too shy to tell you" do you think this would be better to say?

• @JuicyBrain Or should I just say nothing at all, because would it ruin our friendship if he didn't feel the same way?

• If he is single and you are cute chances are pretty good he will be up for dating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first pic. It's cute and funny.

I would do it.
    ✌❤

• I would do it too but some people said the first one is aggressive, do you think it is? Lol he has a sense of Humor by the way 😛

• I told him it was my friend that said that, but should I just say "it wasn't actually my friend that said that it was me" or do you think that'd be awkward and ruin our friendship? 😊

• Depends on him. Is he the kind of guy that is easy going?

If yeah, then he would have no problem staying friends even if he doesn't share same feelings.

What Guys Said 4

• Second pic is probably a better choice. Depends on your relationship though, whether or not you like teasing each other (for the first pic) or whether or not you both like ponies (second pic). You would know best I think, hard to make a wrong choice here.

• Out of these two, the second pic is probably the better choice since the first looks aggressive.

• Damn it,, I thought it would be a girl stripping down to her undies.

• No,, don't chase a guy ,,,

What Girls Said 0