Girls, would you be okay with one of your friends dating your brother?

If you knew one of your friends had a crush on your brother, and there was a chance he liked her back, would you approve of their relationship, or would it just be too weird and you'd rather they not?

• Sure, if they like each other, why shouldn't they be together?
    75% (6)
  • Only if it was a friend I was really close to and trusted.
    0% (0)
  • I wouldn't like it, but if they really had feelings for each other, I wouldn't try to stop them, either.
    12% (1)
  • I wouldn't like it under any circumstances.
    13% (1)
  • Other/Results
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't like any of my friends dating my brother. But, at the same time it's his life and her's as well and I cannot control who you like and want to be with. If she's a bitch and treats my brother like shit... THEN! I'd intervene and tell her she's fired! If she simply doesn't get the picture then I'd have to help her draw it.

What Girls Said 3

• My brother has had a long history of fooling around with and dating my friends.

• As long as she's a nice girl and is treating my brother right, she's cool with me

• My friends are amazing and I would be more than happy to have them as sister in laws.

But sadly won't happen.