Girls: would you date a balding guy?

yes, no, why? :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if its not a noticeable thing right away then most girls probably won't even pay attention to that. I think if you have a good personality and present yourself well then girls won't even notice.

What Girls Said 4

• Of corse, we would!

My brother who is 21 years old, actually started balding when he was 19 because of stress... And guess what? He's getting married soon, and with a really good looking girl also. (And he's so young..)

It IS true that "we" like guys with nice hair, though. But personality is much more important to most girls.

So don't worry about that.

Be a wonderful person and the girls will love you! =D

• So long as he has a nice clean cut and doesn't do the comb-over thing I'm fine with it.

• I date a "bald guy" he shaves his head now because of it...he is the sexiest man on earth in my eyes!

• If he has a cute face that I am attracted to, and a good personality, I could care less. Obviously I would prefer hair but its not going to make or break dating him.

What Guys Said 0