Where do I find the mature women?

Ok so most girls my age are into hookups and don't want a serious relationship I'm a nice gentleman who would like a opportunity to become a loving boyfriend to a special girl my question Is where do I find the ones who are looking for that

Most Helpful Girl

• You can find them in any place. It's a matter of luck (availability) though.

What Girls Said 2

• In a grocery store! like harris tetter!

• It's usually men who just want a hookup or a fuck buddy. Maybe you are presenting yourself as a player or a douche without knowing it

• How is that possible as a shy guy

• Maybe it's the way you dress or look
      Some shy people look angry or arrogant

What Guys Said 4

• Most younger women lack maturity, look towards older women.

• The problem with many to most women these days is they act with such a dam entitled attitude and what a turn off that is.

• Honestly, I have new generation girls in my age too. They aren't in the mood of serious relationships or they just flirt and crushing... Maybe hang out but not more. This isn't cool. Moreover, the women in my age can't cook anything, can't do any home stuff and do you know what's the strangest thing? They always defend the idea everyone is equal and men must work in home too! But they even don't know how to cook, where is the logic here? I guess I will die alone...

• Not in the streets that's for sure.

• Find a older women, or just wait for a perfect one to find you while they are seeking a more mature man.