How are there 30 year old virgins?

I honestly don't understand how someone could wait till 30 to get laid. For guys that is pathetic lol. I could be nice and say oh it will happen and nothing is wrong. But truthfully there is something wrong with you if you haven't found one sexual partner by the time you are 30 lol. I just don't understand it.. how could you waste your prime years of crazy hormones and not have sex. Not trolling I'm just wondering what happens to these people.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's extremely judgmental, don't you think? Why does there have to be something wrong with someone, couldn't they just have more important things to worry about then screwing 30 people before 30? I mean, why does it seem that sex to seems to be the end all be all to everyone? And, if you're not getting laid then there is something wrong with you. That's a totally messed up thought process.

As for me, I'm not 30 yet but I will be in two years and I haven't had sex yet. I don't really have any reason, other then my life is different then most peoples and I'm getting a later start in life then most people but there's nothing wrong with that. Besides, there's always so many more important things for me to worry about in my life then sex. And, I'm not just going to do it with some random person just so I can say I did it. Whether I'm a virgin or not, doesn't matter to me. If I do it, I do it and if I don't then I don't. But, my life isn't going to be better or worse for it.

Also, I don't think a guy being a virgin is pathetic. I know guys who have had sex and one's that haven't and my opinion doesn't change because of their experience or lack there of. Something you do, doesn't change who you are. It's just something you did. So, I don't see it as a big deal.

Most Helpful Guy

• You think sex is something life changing? You don't know anything, do you? Go talk with someone who has actually had sex. You know what they're going to tell you? They're going to tell you that the next morning they woke up and nothing had changed. They're going to tell you that they didn't figure out their lives after losing their virginities. They're going to tell you it didn't solve their problems, didn't make them better persons, didn't push them to realize their dreams and didn't do a single thing besides them having sex.
    It's sad, really. I've never had sex yet I understand it better than you. Maybe it has something to do with me not being a moron bashing on a keyboard like some sort of chimpanzee.

• Lol are you calling me a virgin? You are 15 gtfo.

• I'm more mature than you are, that's for sure.

• I bet.

What Girls Said 19

• wow, and you are an asshole
    people on here try to feel better , but assholes like you always try to put others down.
    im sure they are not happy about being a virgin and they have their reasons
    at least they don't have STD

• I think judging someone on being a virgin at 30 is a lot more pathetic than actually being a virgin at 30. If you care so much about what another persons sex life is you are either:
    A) really bored with your life
    B) projecting your insecurities onto other people

So just worry about yourself. :)

• Jeez asker, why can't you just fucking respect other people's life choice? Refusing to respect other people's life choice is not being a man, by the way. It's called being a whiny baby.

• The only person i see having a problem is you. There are asexuals, people who devotr themselves to a particupar way of life, those who have a phobia for doing something intimate, people who dont want to give it up to some randome person... many reasons.

Where i am sitting, you are the only one who is pathetic for being so narrow minded.

• They're either socially awkward or genuinely uninterested, from what I've seen.

• Wow. I'm glad my mom taught me better than to spew ignorant comments like this. Smh.

• You're pathetic for thinking that being a virgin at 30 is bad. Not everyone cares about fucking people. Okay? Like, shut the fuck up please and go be an asshole somewhere else.

• Lmao guess you showed me mhmm

• I don't know but older guy are very attractive. hahah

• some people don't believe in premarital sex and some people haven't found the right person and some people are asexual. dont judge so much ^_^

• from what i noticed it's either 1) asexual; 2) socially very shy/awkward; or 3) religious reasons

• if his name is Sheldon Cooper and he's from Big Bang Theory :))

• I have to agree with you on that one. Granted, I waited until I was nearly 20, but that was because I was terrified about becoming a teenage mother. Also I thought my parents might kill me if they caught me having sex under their roof. But after that? Yeah... what is there to wait for?

Granted, I am a girl, and from what I hear it's a lot easier for us to get lucky than it is for guys. But still! Throw in a little alcohol or something. That's a lot of wasted years. And anyone who says otherwise hasn't had the right lover yet.

• why do you care?

• Some are virgin by choice, brother.

✌❤

• Some culture or religions dont allowed sex before getting married.

• How judgmental of you. Some people just don't go around and fuck the next best thing that crosses their path. And sometimes it takes time until someone worthy of one comes along. Specially when one's life isn't built around sex and relationships.

• The funny thing is... I am quite sure that about 96% of virgins over 18 are not virgins by choice. We just haven't stumbled upon the right circumstances yet because we don't know how. No, we're not trying to stay pure or some dumb shit like that. We would love to get laid.

• I am sure you are wrong. 96 percent of guys maybe. Not women.

• I've known a few (both male and female) and it seems like obesity and social awkwardness seem to be common factors. Also, either denial of sexual orientation or asexuality... I can't necessarily tell the difference.

• There is more to life then sex. Some people have no interest, others may be waiting for marriage and haven't gotten married yet. There could be more reasons than them being "sad" and "having something wrong with them".

• They end up like you!! I dont know. . maybe they didn't come out of their Shell before that time or maybe they have a mental or physcial handicap that makes it hard for them?

What Guys Said 27

• Some people simply have no desire for a partner.

I have known a few of such people and I hypothesize that they have some form of hormone imbalance or little to no testosterone production. Absolutely zero sexual drive, so they never seek out sex and they never accept in the rare instance they are offered.

For others, they are extremely introverted and feel uncomfortable in the presence of others that they have not acclimated to.

I suppose its the polar opposite of that friend who can't stay single and needs to find a new boy/girlfriend immediately after a breakup because they're afraid to be single.

• Like me, I'm a 33 year old virgin, the question is how are there 15 year olds with kids? I think that's completely nuts.

• i think it´s bad to judge teenage parents. you don´t know what it´s like... there´s nothing wrong with being a virgin though.

• it´s never easy to avoid stupid mistakes. especially if you´re young and dumb. not to mention all the other odds and circumstances that could make it happen.

• @genericname85 Like being a teenage parent who has a mom who was a teenage parent.

• i´m allmost there xD one month to go. it´s not like i couldn´t have fucked a girl, if i wanted. i was straight up asked if i wanted sex a few times. it´s just that it didn´t ever feel right. the only 2 girls i would have loved to do it with, rejected me... so yeah.

• What the hell dude it's sex. You act like you are marrying that girl. I'm sorry but your a fucking pansy if you are serious right now.

• @genericname85 For your morals and will-power. You also display self-control !!

• I guess it's easier if you never had sex :D but thanks.

• Waiting till 30 is a bit odd - man or woman. If you're saving yourself for marriage and you ain't married by 30 - it's time to give up the ghost.

You're only getting older and you really don't want to die without having experienced one of life's greatest pleasures.

• Statistically there is something wrong with the person. It also implies that you weren't very social and weren't around women that often implying a traditional "loser" life. However, sex isn't everything. I'd rather see someone develop the cure to a disease than get laid a lot, and I'd respect them more than a player or someone who has sex often. There are better, more important things in life than sex even though its awesome.

• I think there's something wrong with me since I'm an 18 year old virgin. If I was a 30 year old virgin I might kill myself.

• Lol its ok man. You'll get there just don't turn into one of the faggots that say you are waiting for the right girl. Get it in man.

• This 18 year has more of understanding of life than you do. Fcking pathetic man. You still have a chance because you are relatively young in the grand scheme of things. Just go out there and slay man holy shit. Friend zoned girls just explained your situation even more.

• Wait, which 18 year are you referring to?

• I am a 26 year old virgin and I am a virgin by choice. Several women have wanted to have sex with me including a woman that I speak to often presently, but I want sex in a relationship with a woman that I care about and that I am in love with.

We all play by our own rules in life and I will live my life by own rules and not what society tells me. If a majority of people want to have sex in a casual manner then that's perfectly fine, but I am not jumping on that bandwagon.

• In my case I'm introverted, extremely shy, extremely socially awkward, and have self esteem issues; not a great combination and definitely not conducive to relationships and sex.
    But hey, I'm working on my issues like everyone else.
    I don't get why some people are so interested in what others are doing (or in this case not doing lol)

• Maybe these dudes want sex in a relationship, and haven't found a girl that isn't emotionally closed yet.

Just a thought.

• Im not sure.. the only thing I can come up with is they don't put themselves out there or theyre shy. For me? I lost mine at 20 years old. About 1 year of putting myself out there I had 2 girlfriends and several opportunites of sex but only did it with 2. Throughout high school I was shy and awkward women would flirt with me because they thought my looks were cute. I think I look better now. But I was even supposed to go on dates several times but wouldn't because of my shyness. But all I can say is the reason I didn't get laid until I was 20 was because I was shy and a bit awkward. Which I would assume would be why some 30 year olds haven't lost it yet.

• I think those people are mainly religious.

Or have unnecessary dignity, which is why they don't just put out or get a hooker.

• I feel sorry for these guys and know the hell they live in. I don't judge. I would just like to help every single one of them. It's mostly because of their upbringing as a child.

• I'm 2 years away from being a 30 year old virgin and I have to say that many times it's not by choice. You can't help it if girls don't find you attractive. I'm still trying to find a girl that would be interested in me.

• I don't think they do it by choice. Some may, but I doubt the majority do. I worked with a guy with extreme social anxiety. He acted incredibly uncomfortable around every one. I suspect a lot of 30 year old virgins have some sort of anxiety.

• It's not pathetic that's there choice and if they get somebody cool if not cool either way

• Because its a lot harder for guys to get laid.

• you think it's a choice? also if you've never felt anything for women yet, and you're not having sex with everything that walks?

• You have no idea what these guys go through in life. That person might have a certain belief, a moral to follow by, they may not have the same interest in it etc. It could also be linked mentally and physically you just don't know

• Pretty easy actually, there are people at there who are "socially stupid" for lack of better terms and just dont know how to pick up a girl/guy. There are those who also just dont care. Life isn't about sex, its about accomplishing what you want.

• well, Im a virgin because women think I'm unattractive as fuck and I agree, I won't sugar coat it

• I will tell you that I fit that category. It is because I believe I am too ugly to get intimate with a girl. I feel like girls would laugh at me , if I were to be intimate.
    People including girls have said that I look "Hot", but I don't see myself because of how I have been bullied and put down by lot of people.

I don't want to have a bad experience. So I enjoy without being intimate.

• They're ugly and/or have no social skills. (Or are religious.)

They're idiots for not just seeing a whore though.

• Too ugly to get laid.

• And you are Anonymous because you know you're a judgmental fuck

• because id rather be someone that actually wants to date me. love me. and be with me. then someone who strings me along for their amusement. someone who only cares about facial appearances. and so on.

• Why are you so bothered about it? It doesn't affect your life in any way shape or form.

by the way, you say you "could be nice and say oh it will happen" yet for one of the anonymous guys you have said "lol its ok man. You'll get there". Well, make up your mind.

• Some are religious. For those without skills, you should not be rubbing others' misfortunes in their faces. Karma has a way of catching up with you and messing with your physical side.