Do black girls still date black guys?

Updates:
I appreciate the feedback but I'm asking because of the constant put down by blk women in favor of white men.

0|0
13|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you're talking about dating only, but 2 of my sisters are married to black men and 1 one of them is in a relationship with one.
    So, obviously there are black girls who still date black guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • Just wondering due to the recent envy of white dudes

• Show All
    • Faith restored

• Keep believing in it, because it's true.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only in Africa, lol. No, I'm kidding, but I know where your coming from.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I am a black girl and yes U still date black guys. I love and respect my black men <3 <3 but in the end it doesn't matter who you end up with just all long as you love and treat them right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol yes, just like black guys still date black girls. I may not date black guys or hispanic guys (I'm biracial), but it's not because I don't want to, but I've never gotten close to many of guys of my race (s). I have very few black friends and know very few black people very well besides my family. My first boyfriend was black, but... once I went white I ain't never gone back! Lol, jk. If the opportunity presented itself I would date a black guy. Honestly, I don't give a shit about the color of your skin. Personality is the deciding factor.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not the type to judge on who you date I just hate people who make it seem like one race is better than the other. Plus you are a cutie pie

• Why wouldn't they?
    Duh.

0|1
    0|0
  • No all the white, Hispanic, indian, and Asian boys have come and swept me off of my feet 😉

Of course black girls still date black guys lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course... Just like white people still date while people and Mexicans still date Mexicans, wtf dude 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a black female and I do prefer white men. Not to bring any negativity to your post, but it's just my opinion. I prefer them because they are typically nicer, more polite, sophisticated and share my interests.

The black men I have dated have always been loud and only were interested in my body and physical affection, too early.

Reguardless of my opinion, I do have many friends that are black and only date black men. So to answer your question, yes.

0|0
    0|1
    • Hold this down vote

• yep and all these anon white boys getting mad at this question are really nice & polite and let's not forget sophisticated mhm

• I don't know but they sure do hit on latinas

0|0
    0|0
  • If they want to why is this a question. Do whites date white people? Yeah also Latino's, Blacks, Asians, Filipino's and everybody else...

0|0
    0|0
    • you wouldn't understand

• Why wouldn't I understand? I am African American and I still would date a black man why the fuck wouldn't I?

• I've found non black men attractive but I don't put black men down over it, thats doing too much. I also don't prefer white guys nor see them as better, it gets annoying how people think black and white are the only races

0|0
    0|0
  • Black guys still exist? No way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I like men of all races!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I know married couples where both partners are black. The media likes to make it look like blacks don't like each other

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I had sex with a black women once and when I was about to put her down doggy style she farted on me. It smelt like a baby had just shit his diaper. Not a fart but a shit. I smelt it even before I saw her buttonhole expand. She asked me why I couldn't get hard and I told her she was every reason I couldn't get hard. Kind of harsh but I was being honest. I'm not racist but I'll never get down on a sista again.

0|0
    0|1
  • yes black women still date black men

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I thought they did. I tried messaging a black woman, but she never responded. So, I assumed they did. Or maybe I just didn't have luck with her I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes omg seriously everyone fucks everyone

0|1
    0|0
  • They do, the majority of black women are with black or hispanic guys. I don't really see too many with white or Asian guys tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to OKCupid trends, yes, but far too many would see a man of any other ethnicity as an up-grade. I don't deal in coddling feeling. I deal in truth, numbers, and facts.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a really stupid question bro, as if they don't. Humans will always date humans because they're humans.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's is a stupid question. Why wouldn't they?

0|0
    0|0
  • cos black girls have no free will, and you're pissed cos "the man" who raped your ancestors is hitting those pussies..

0|0
    0|0
    • 36 years of age get tfo

• make me, pussy... you're retarded enough to cite race and not realise these black girls you detest are humans with free will.

• yes they still do. Most black girls i know prefer to date black guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • If thats what they want. It depends on the girl, not the race.

0|0
    0|0
  • This has to be irony of some kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • We need to ask reversed. Do black guys still date black girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude it feels like I always see black men with white girls. I think it's just in both our heads and it really isn't that true

0|0
    0|0
  • People should just stick with their own race in dating, it makes things so much more easier and no drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure if they always do, but black guys are their preferred marriage partners in general, according to studies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they're being held by knife point.

0|0
    1|0
  • Obviously they don't!

0|0
    1|0