Would you avoid asking a guy if he likes you if you don't like him?

My friend is my crush & i asked her if she thought I was crushing on her she said no but I am but I kept laughing when she asked so she got annoyed & said since all I am gonna do is laugh all night she's going to bed but I messaged her saying i was in a laughative mood & confessed she won't read it until tomorrow morning we text and talk a lot do you think she may like me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah probably!

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, I never outright ask a guy if he likes me because throughout my adult life, typically if a guy likes me he'll show me instead of telling me. Therefore, there won't even be a need to ask. I prefer it that way; it's more smooth and less awkward.

I'm not sure what she'll say without actually knowing you two and knowing what things are like between you guys. For future reference though, best thing to do when you realize you like someone is to charm the heck out of them, show them a good time *always*, have a warmth to you, remember little details about what they say and use them later on to create a certain memory, and basically strategically be a presence they can't resist. If there's any romantic interest on their part then the rest will unfold on it's own without any awkward rejection.

• I would ask him or have my friends do the dirty work idc either way

• There aren't enough details about her attitude towards you. How is your friendship?

• We communicate a lot like i feel she does but I am not sure like I teased her and called her ugly yesterday and she threatened to cut me off but I was only joking with her & today she apologized because we usually tease each other like that i told her i won't call her that again but she's sensitive of what I say to her so I am careful

• Well, today she'll find out "ugly" is not exactly what you think of her :) If you guys are close then you can sure talk about this. It's hard to say how she feels, she might like you back, but whatever happens, the friendship may change as well.

• maybe she does and she was pissed off because you laughed.

• There is a slight chance but I can't tell for sure.

What Guys Said 0