How can I create a spark between the guy im seeing?

We started as a one night thing and we get along great, really like each other but I feel we lack the "spark". Just wondering if this can be created or helped? We're so close, everything is perfect but that spark

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry, but I don't think there is a way to reignite the spark. According to my observations, such things cannot be controlled. If you find a way to do it, please let me know.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd recommend using jumper cables, or, if you can manage it, a tesla coil. That'll create some sparks for sure!

Honestly, I don't know for sure. Some people just don't click like that despite all the good going on between them. You might want to not worry about it and just enjoy what you both have at the moment.

• Hahahh good one ;)

Yeah I think I'll have to. We spoke about it and it's just sad I guess that we don't have it. Ya know?

What Girls Said 0