Older men, what do you think of young girls who ONLY like older men?

I am talking about 18 yr old, flirtatious, cheeky, pretty, cute girls who dress in short, pretty playsuits, wear necklaces that say "Kitten" or "Lolita" and like to sarcastically tease.
Do you find this appealing?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very flattering. Love chatting with them. However I don't like them being to in your face. It's timeless the young pretty temptress and the older powerful man.
    I like their confidence and the ability to talk openly and yet being a little flirtatious.
    I don't the ones looking for a Daddy figure. I like them to feel e equal but feminine.
    I really enjoy helping them to understand men and relationships and have had on a few occasions been able to help them become good lovers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a girl from my old high school who slept with one of the teachers. He was my math teacher in my sophomore year and he was one of those teachers that had the, "think of me as your friend not teacher" mentality. She is partially responsible for ruining his marriage. Everyone knows he his married and has kids because he always brings them to the football and basketball games. I just hope if a girl goes after a much older guy that they are not being manipulated or mentally abused and if you only go after older guys. strictly. you may miss someone great or better. its also important that its legal.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see a problem with it, it happens a lot. There is even sites for that I've noticed for sugar daddy's

• I'll be honest. It is a bit of a thrill lol Been there a few times

• By older if you mean my age, 18 is too damn young. If you mean I am X (at least twice 18) and my girlfriend is X-10 (at my age) that's ok. But big gaps like 18 and 45 leave me cold. Could be a father issue. Might not, can't always say.

• Thats hot wish they was in cali

What Girls Said 0