Most embarrassing thing you have ever said to your crush?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't actually say it but I really thought about it
    "You won't be the first woman I've ever disappointed but you could be the last one ;)"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't SAY embarrassing things... I do them.

And my crush is my boyfriend of 4 years.

The phrases he uses to describe dating me include:

- Talking to you is like winding up a jack-in-the-box. It's all nice and flowy and then you say something like, "Moss sex!" and it's like, no, no, honey, no.

- Going out with you is a surprise. It's like a walking comedy show. What silly thing will she accidentally get up to next?

One time we went mother's day shopping and I accidentally squirted lotion up my nose.

Another time I was drinking apple juice and he made a weird face and I spit it out of my mouth and my nose.

Another time we were going to our Valentine's Day dance and we ate at TB before ('cause we classy) and on the way to the dance we were talking and laughing and then I belched. He described it as, "The most manly belch I have ever heard come out of anyone ever." And I surprised myself so much by it that I was just sitting there stunned and then busted out laughing. And promptly belched again. And he had to pull over to the side of the road because he was laughing so hard.

So... I unintentionally manage to make a total and complete fool out of myself almost every day we're together and I'm sure he gets an endless amount of entertainment from it.

What Guys Said 3

• Crush asks "What two words would you describe me as?"
    I reply "You are Fucking Delicious"

It's fine we are friends now.

• I love you

• Everything I've ever said my crush is awkward. Right now I'm torn between not saying anything or being a moron, considering I don't know how to do anything else besides those two.

What Girls Said 2

• I like-like you! haha

• "Of course I don't like you, why would I ever like you?" *blush*
    Another time I didn't say anything because I run away when he approached me.