Would getting back to ur EX be a good idea?

Would the relationship be better than it was?, does it worth a second chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because Two people Breakup doesn't meant they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever, @FuKid And with an EX who still Marks an X in his or her own heart right from the start, there may be motive in mind when it comes time To... Try and rekindle the candle again down this Fine line.
    In meaning this, I simply Mean that many times over, it's the guy who may want to be hooked at the hip again, be committed nor be two birds of a feather but Instead... A Friend in Need or Indeed, Friends with Benefits, where they may Say "Let's go slow for today and see what happens tomorrow."
    Of course this can happen as well with the girl on her own end. However in answering as many questions on this sore subject on here, dear, many toms today want it this way With "Let's just play and see if the Nest is Best from the rest Later on."
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the relationship and how the previous one ended.

• Actually it didn't end like, I cheated or she did, we just agreed that we can't be a couple anymore, & now we both think that we still have feelings to each other.

• nah just nope! this doesn't sound like a good idea at all!!!

What Guys Said 0