What's more important, a pretty face or a hot body?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just picking one of the two, I would say face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Neither are too important for me, but I'd prefer a pretty face over a hot body any day!

1|0
    0|0
  • A pretty face most definitely. A not so hot body can be turned into one with a bit of effort.

1|0
    0|0
  • An 8 body, 4 face, beats a 4 body, 8 face.

A 9 face, 7 body, beats a 7 face, 9 body.

Basically body is more a 'hot/not hot'. Going from hot to super hot is a plus.

Face is less yes/no, more just nicer is better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• both are important. but i would say the body is more important, because if you have a good body that means you take care of yourself and live a healthy lifestyle. a face is just a face, you can't change that.

0|0
    0|0
    • People who may be perceived as overweight can still live an active and healthy lifestyle. Being thin does not necessarily equal being fit.

• i didn't say anything about being thin. i dont think thin means healthy at all.

• I just pointed that out to say that having a "good body" doesn't necessarily mean you live a healthy lifestyle, just like having extra weight doesn't mean you live an unhealthy lifestyle.

• for me, pretty face. definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are equally important actually :P however, both are not permanent; if they're lazy to take care their face or their body :D the most important thing would be their behaviour and attitude [or altitude?] towards you :3 if they treat you like you're not valuable, kill them. JK, just punch them -___-

0|0
    0|0