How would you feel about dating someone who is an IRS Criminal Investigation Field Agent?

Do you think your parents would approve?
Would you approve?
Would you think that job was interesting?

Just looking for general musings.

(Just to be clear, an IRS CI Field Agent is essentially an accountant who also works in the field with law enforcement to catch criminals)

Most Helpful Girl

• Would my parents approve? Maybe, maybe not but it's not up to them, now is it? ;p

Would I approve? I guess? I approve of a man's job so long as no one is getting robbed, raped, or traumatized in order for him to make a paycheck. As long as it's an honest earning of money and he can take care of himself as well as build a stable future on the income then I don't mind.

Yes, I would think the job was interesting. I've always been fascinated with criminal psychology and criminal investigations. I've been watching murder mystery shows as far back as I can remember.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't because they'd put me in jail, fuck'n snitches.

• ... that's not at all what we do.

• Again, not at all what we do. If we know of a particular murder weapon that was used we can check a suspects purchases to see if any of them bought that kind of weapon. We follow the money trail, Field Agents have nothing to do with taking money from people. We can request assets to be frozen, but that's fairly standard.

• That's not what those particular field agents do, but that's what the IRS does. I wouldn't have anything to do with those people.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like an interesting job!

What Guys Said 3

• Fuck yea... I've got an inside man/woman...

• I would have no qualms dating a woman like that.

• They're like parking ticket agents. Nobody should fuck them until they change careers lol