What guys like, why can't girls do it?

So here's the thing apperantly a lot of girls think guys are demanding and nothing can ever satisfy them , but the answer is really short and simple , lets beggin :

1- Hair : different guys like different styles and different kinds of hair some like curly some straight some wavey... etc but one thing we all agree on is that long hair is much better and more attractive than short to all the girls who want to look better , cutting your hair is not a good idea...

2- nails : for the most part if they are clean and nice looking no one really cares , but nail polish does make your hands really sexy and is a nice touch , no need for fancy nail styles or fake long nails really that doesn't even look good.

3- make up : look girls i dont wanna be shallow but welike make up , yes we men crazy the sight of makeup on womens faces it looks so good , but dont get me wrong and start drawing a picture no a little is enough something simple and to the point, maybe a bit of color , trust me it goes a long way.

4- hygine/hair : okay this was really obvious we are not stupid nor unrealstic and we know that you can't smell like roses or be hairless all year long but we want you to try to be like that and make an effort to show us how much you care about it.

5- clothes : dont dress slutty or too revealing , wear something nice and fitting , something that really flaunts your body... also the body thing , if you are overweight and not happy i guess its up to you to try to change that , most men notice the face first and body is not really as important as you think , but if you really dont are about looking/being healthy its not going to be attractive to a lot of guys.

its really that easy so why some girls dont seem to be able to follow these simple guidlines?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like it or not, but not every girl's purpose is to impress guys.

• this is not aimed at those but at the normal functioning ones , if you dont like it dont read it , if i get tips from girls on how to attract more girls i wouldn't say no.

• So the "normal functioning" ones are made to impress guys according to you? Oh man...

• no according to life , to biology, to evolution to the fact that they as normal human beings want to reproduce

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't give a shit about her nails as long as they're not dirty. I also don't care about the clothes too much either.

What Girls Said 3

• We can - Well.. They can - most girls feel very cautious about their bodies. Which is why they go to the starving themselves way, or the pounds and pounds of make-up. Me personally, I hate make-up. I've wore make-up once and it felt all scratchy, my face COULD NOT breathe! I honestly don't know how other girls do it. The clothes, that's a whole other thing. Girls when they are thristy, they dress like prostitutes from the street corner. Or they flirt with every guy they see. I think it's apart of nature? I'm a girl, but I am totally different. I don't wear the slutty clothes or the makeup. It just doesn't feel right. Girls do many things to their bodies in order to feel and look more 'attractive'. It sounds weird, but you can't fix it.
    If you really want a girl to know all of this, tell her. Tell her that she is perfect just the way she is.
    I on the other hand don't give a living toot what guys think of me. I'm just made that way. I don't wear the super short skirts to show off my new skinny body. Unlike other girls I don't want my legs to look like twigs. (No offense) I don't wear the makeup, and I don't excersise everyday. The only reason girls do this is because they are not satisfied. They don't feel comfortable if you get what I mean. I have a body of a mesomorph, because I'm lucky. Other girls are just made skinny, it's in their genes. Other girls are endomorphs. Me being a mesomorph, I'm very active. I've been made to be that way. Endomorphs or Ectomorphs aren't all the same. (Look up different body types, then you will know) It's frustrating to figure out a girls mind, trust me. Even though I am one.
    Guys you will never understand, and neither will I. But girls don't always do that to impress men. Just figure that out, and you'll be fine. I actually hoped this help you understand a little more of the lady life. I think...

• Because girls don't do everything for dudes.

• I think a lot of girls follow that set of guidelines. I know I do. But insecurities definitely get the best of us. I personally love to work out. I work out 6 days a week and have done it since I was 16. I still don't feel comfortable in my body though. feel like every curve is noticed in a negative way. Guys need to reassure girls that they love their bodies, because 90% of girls are not happy with theirs.

What Guys Said 1

• The fashion industry. If you have any doubts about why women have such absurd ideas about men just open a women's magazine. The columns are like poison for your self esteem.