If someone says we should just be friends, should I move on and stop trying to be more?

We dated, we slept together, she changed and started being distant. We decided it couldn't work, 3 weeks later I felt so anxious she was seeing other girls I called and asked if we could try again and she said no we should just be friends.

should I move on and give up hope on her?

• Yes move on
  • Keep trying
  • She's lying and wants you
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• You Tried Once and she told you that She... Was seeing other girls. Then you Retried and found out For sure No... We should just be friends.
    It seems she doesn't want any strings attached, that she wants to Date and Not be committed to any one Mate.
    Yes, Move on and focus on you now. There is someone out there who wants what you want and you will Not... Have to ask more than once.
    Good luck. xx

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely. You don't have time to waste trying to make something happen when the other person is resisting. There is someone out there who will love you more and be open to being with you.