Guys, Do you think it's weird when a girl is a virgin? Or is it a turn off?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• weird? no. But I assume she isn't interested in sex, which means it doesn't matter if I am turned on or turned off, because she is turned off.

I know there are exceptions, but they are so rare... and trying to draw out whether or not a particular virgin is an exception seems.. rude, somehow. So, I'd likely just drop it unless she volunteered the information..

• That's the thing... I'd be more than willing to have sex (if it were the right person). But most guys g et scared and just run. Especially since I'm more into older guys

• Alright thanks! You were a lot of help

• oh. no problem :-)

i probably should add, though: you mentioned that you prefer older guys. At the risk of sounding self-serving, I'll say this is perfectly fine, but there is a bit of a problem. Older people, in general, tend to move a bit faster when it comes to sex. Sex on the first date isn't entirely uncommon. So, when I suggested telling him only after you've decided to have sex, that might turn out to be moments before actually having it. Still, it's not a big deal, but some guys might be caught off guard by it..

What Guys Said 7

• It's awesome. Since I'm a virgin a too.

• It's neither weird nor a turn off. It actually doesn't matter for me.

• Who doesn't wanna score on dat nice and tight virgin babez honestly o. O

• No not at all. Someone has to be your first at some point. Weve all been there. It shows the girl has some self-respect & doesn't just sleep around with any random guy.

• turn on. says good things about her.

• It's a GOOD thing.

• I don't see how that's weird. It's normal and you should wait for the right person.