Does he hate me and uninterested or shy?

i at times took transit to school with this guy. he's quiet &our talks involve me doing most of the talking. If not it gets quiet & awkward. He's confusing b/c at times he avoids me & other times he smiles & comes to me on his own last month I saw him the 1st time after summer. He was with a guy friend.. he turned his head around to face me so I think he knew I was there & started smiling/said hi. I smiled & said hi &went to them. He introduced his friend & they started talking to me. Surprisingly he was so talkative. The next day him&his friend walked by me & stood In front - the guys friend turned (I wasn't looking)&told the guy outloud im standing behind them &both of them turned and smiled/said hi to me. a few days later i noticed them on my train but i didn't look at them when i came out his sister was on the train with me (never talked to her b4)&she stood infront of me- when they came down they started talking to her a bit loud - i just walked away since thy didn't say hi. Nxt day he was on my train - When we got down waiting for our rides him&his friends stood a bit further than me&his friend from before kinda loudly said bye&his name I think 2 times. Then the guy was by himself & he didn't look at me at all- kept his head down on his phone.
Tday he was coming off the train&I made eye contact with him& smiled&said hi - he kept touching the side of his face closest to me as we walked i don't get why we both are 20 i know this is childish but thats why i dont get him

What Guys Said 1

• "he's quiet &our talks involve me doing most of the talking. If not it gets quiet & awkward. "

^i see... is he quite generally or just around u then?

"He was with a guy friend.. he turned his head around to face me so I think he knew I was there & started smiling/said hi. "

^good... then it was one of those times he was talkative when he said hi to u i guess...

"I smiled & said hi &went to them. He introduced his friend & they started talking to me. Surprisingly he was so talkative."

^a possibility could be he was talkative coz his friend was around as well... if u were alone wid him only... then maybe he might start being shy again... ;)

"The next day him&his friend walked by me & stood In front - the guys friend turned (I wasn't looking)&told the guy outloud im standing behind them &both of them turned and smiled/said hi to me."

^his friend's just being friendly wid u i believe... i wouldn't say he likes u if in case u thought so...

"she stood infront of me- when they came down they started talking to her a bit loud - i just walked away since thy didn't say hi."

^about wot he was talkin about then?

"Then the guy was by himself & he didn't look at me at all- kept his head down on his phone. "

^i think he noticed u but he was on his "nervous phase" dis time it seems...

"Tday he was coming off the train&I made eye contact with him& smiled&said hi - he kept touching the side of his face closest to me as we walked i don't get why we both are 20 i know this is childish but thats why i dont get him"

^were u alone wid him or there were others there too?

anyway... i believe he likes u but he goes talkative only when others r around...

• Hi the last time he was alone

• For the last part of your response when he touched his face he was alone

• then he was approachin u descreetly as it seems...

What Girls Said 0