How many single guys here think about having a family and worry it may never happen?

• YES! I worry about never finding that special someone to start a family with.
  • No. I don't care either way.
  • no. I want a family, but not ready yet.
  • I have a family already.
  • I want to be a childless bachelor forever.
  • I want a wife but no kids.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am worried and it stresses me out sometimes. I have cried to myself. At my age my heart is slowly starting to freeze over. How i wish i could start a family

• are you mocking me, or you really cry about it sometimes?

• oh. I don't think I've ever heard a guy say he dreams about it. how old are you?

• really wow, well, from a far back as i can remember, i have always wanted a wife and kids. 30 years old

What Guys Said 20

• I want a family, it's a goal, but I'm not ready for that yet. I sometimes worry I may not meet that awesome woman, but since I don't want a family anytime soon, I don't worry about it.

• cool. I was just curious after some guy asked a question about womens biological clocks

• Definetely A. :/

• That's probably one of the few things I'm not worried about. I don't ever want kids.

• I think about it but don't worry about it.

• Where's the "I want a family but I haven't ever had a girlfriend so I have no idea what's happening".

• 27 be 28 next month and never had a serious relationship. It's alright I'm not at a good point to be a provider getting in shape and working 94 hours a week. But I'm feeling like if I don't meet some one in the next 4 years 28-32 I might get too old to try for a family.

• what do you do that you have to work so many hours? your job, and lack of any real free time, is probably a huge part of why you're still single.

• I work at oil rigs and drilling camps. I plan on being back to a normal job next year

• I may or may not want kids, but I do want a girlfriend some day.

• Well you are 32. You clock is ticking.

• I would like to. The issue is that most Women nowadays along with Men can never take anything seriously. It is among the reason why the divorce rate is so high. So mostly all of this ends up making me not feel like it may never happen. I can only hope this better not be the case. So there is my actual two cents just for your question so.

• I dream about having a family, my situation is a little bit more difficult than the average person.

I need someone willing to raise my kids with a specific purpose, and to ensure they live up to their potential for said purpose.

• voted A!!
    I see myself one day with 2.9 kids and all that comes with it, but not sure if I want to register my marriage legally to avoid being fleeced by a divorcee..

• I think about having a family. But worrying about it? No. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.

• goodness! I don't think anything's "meant to be", but I do feel like I want a family, but if it doesn't happen my world isn't going to fall apart.

• Not a concern of mine. Kids would dash my dream of being self employed.

• no they wouldn't. I'm working towards becoming self employed and also want kids. you just have to plan things out well.

• wow! people usually tell me I'm to pessimistic. weird. lol

• if I'd been smarter about it in the past, yes I would have a lot more saved. unfortunately, I've always only worked between 6 months out of the year, then lives off what I save for the remainder

• Had kids early, its about me.

• I don't worry. I just don't see it happening.

• yeah I mean eventualy you want to have a son/daughter to carry on your name I a girl who loves me for me and me her but my chances so slim maybe I'm not Man enough

• stop worrying about being "man enough". only awful women care about that nonsense.

• Most of us don't. And if you sperm jack is, we will hate you the rest of your life, even though we will love the kids. Its not worth it

• I want to have a family. Two kids. However, I'm afraid that it may never happen. Right now fully focused on studying and career. First I need to be responsible for myself then only I can think about having family. If I can't find someone I love, then it's okay. I can still have happy life. But a lovely family would be a bonus :)

• I gave up on that.

I experienced a financial setback. Then I did research and saw how futile an idea marriage is. It's been hard getting back on my feet, and having a woman sweep the rug out from under me after all that seems daft.

It's sad I won't have kids, but after the divorce, I'd barely see them anyway, so what's the point?

• Marriage is not a smart move for a man these days.

• “The share of young men (ages 18 to 34) who say that having a successful marriage is one of the most important things in their lives has dropped six percentage points since 1997, from 35% to 29%. For women, the opposite effect occurred, as the share voicing this opinion rose from 28% to 37%”.

www.pewresearch.org/.../

• Marriage rates are at record lows in the US today, and in Europe they are at their lowest levels since records began being kept more than 150 years ago. That change is being driven by men opting out of marriage, not women. A similar trend can be seen in Japan, where the plummeting birth rate is a national crisis that economists predict will devastate the economy if nothing can be done to reverse it.

What Girls Said 1

• I want a wife but no kids. I just seen so many kids in my life the thought of having one seem like a long shot.